Have an answer to one of the biggest job interview questions.
Many people keep wandering if they should wear a jacket or blazer during a job interview. Will you make a nice impression to your future bosses if you remove your jacket or it doesn’t really matter?
There are a few things you should know before you make the big decision.
- If you have confidence for your talents and abilities, a blazer will not make any difference. You will impress no matter what.
- If you are in danger of sweating you should totally remove immediately your jacket.
- If your future boss asks if you would like to remove your jacket, you should do it.
- Remove it if you don’t like it and you don’t feel comfortable wearing it.
- Finally, you should remove your blazer or jacket if everyone in the company is more casual dressed.
Keep your blazer on if..
- Your interview is for executive or top management positions (or generally for prestigious positions).
- You look amazing with your blazer on!
- It’s new and gives you extra points of style and accuracy.
Don’t forget that wearing a blazer is not necessary in a job interview. You can wear a shirt and your coat or just a shirt or maybe a nice and beautiful wrap dress.
Check some amazing outfits with blazer and no blazer!